1 1/2 cups sugar
1 six oz. can evaporated milk
1/2 cup butter
1/4 tsp. salt
32 large marshmallows
1/4 cup water
1 package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and salt.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly until mixture thickens slightly, ablout 8 minutes.
3. Add marshmallows and water; stir until marshmallows melt.
4. Remove from heat; stir in morsels.
5. Spread evenly into waxed paper lined 9 inch square pan. Chill 3 hours or until firm.
6. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Makes 2 pounds.
~*~ From Campfire Marshmallows ~*~