Fudgy Marshmallow Mound Cake
1 package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to directions (with eggs, oil, etc.)
Fudgy Chocolate Frosting:
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/3 cup milk
3 cups confectioner's sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare cake mix according to directions and bake cake in a 13x9 pan.
3. As soon as you remove cake from oven, top it with marshmallows.
4. Return to oven 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are soft. Carefully spread over cake
5. Prepare Fudgy Frosting: In a small saucepan melt butter; stir in cocoa, then milk. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and stir in sugar.
6. Frost cake with Fudgy frosting and cool before serving.
~*~ From Campfire Marshmallows ~*~