Stir Fry Noodles
1 (8 ounce) package Udon or spaghetti noodles
2 TBS sesame oil
1/2 onion, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
2 pieces bok choy, diced
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 green onions, minced
1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat sesame oil over medium high heat. Add garlic onion and cook until softened.
3. Stir in chopped chicken with onion until chicken browns and juices run clear.
4. Add ginger, bok choy, chicken stock, dry sherry, soy sauce, and hoison sauce to pan and thoroughly stir. Reduce heat and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5. Toss pasta with chicken mixture until well coated. If desired turn up the heat and brown the noodles a bit.
4 Serve with sliced scallions on top of dish. Serve.
~*~ From Suzy ~*~