Aunt Katís Thanksgiving Fruit Salad
1 6-oz can frozen orange juice
2 6-oz cans water
1 3-oz orange Jello
6 tblsp corn starch
1 cup sugar
Ĺ - 3/4 cup water
1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped with no sugar added
1 lg fruit cocktail drained
1 lg can pineapple drained
1 lg can mandarin oranges drained
Tiny marshmallows (optional)
1. Mix sugar, corn starch and dry ingredients.
2. Add water and orange juice.
3. Cook over medium heat until comes to boil, bubbles and thickens. Let set in fridge at least 4 hours until cools off and sets.
4. Fold into mixture Ĺ pint whipping cream, whipped with no sugar, or 8 - 10oz cool whip, whichever you prefer.
5. Add fruit (add what you like).
~*~ By Aunt Kat ~*~