Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoons white vinegar
1 tb lemon juice 1 tb Gray Poupon mustard
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped green onions
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
1/2 cup tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Blend the sour cream, milk, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
2. Stir in the mustard, spices and black pepper.
3. Crumble the blue cheese and stir into the dressing.
4. Add the garlic and lemon juice and whisk into the dressing.
5. Chill for at least an hour. This is great on salads or as a dip for veggies.
~*~ From Suzy ~*~