Green Bean Casserole
4 cups fresh green beans, washed and trimmed (I like to leave them long, cut if you like)
1/2 cup milk
1 can Campbell's Cream of Wild Mushroom soup
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/ tsp seasoning salt
1 can (2.8 oz.) Durkee / French's fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blanche the beans for 2-4 minutes in boiling water. You want them to remain bright green and crisp.
3. In medium bowl, combine beans, milk, soup, seasonings and 1/2 can onions. Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
5. Top with remaining onions; bake uncovered 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
~*~ From a Durkee/French's recipe, tweaked by Suzy ~*~